Social Media & Project Executive
We are seeking a proactive Social Media & Project Executive to work across the company’s clients and businesses. Digital marketing, social media strategies, account management or content creation experience would be at an advantage.
This is a chance to work for a number of exciting clients including influencers, celebrities & high-profile athletes who are building their own brands with us at Genflow. We work closely with all clients as we handle everything from ideation, manufacturing, marketing, e-commerce, customer service and business development for their own brands which are emerging within the mainstream lifestyle, beauty and fitness market.
Our influencer brands are setting the standard for how brands engage in this exciting new era of social media and we are looking for a new member of the Client Management team who will ensure these brands are staying as relevant and engaged as possible across their branded social media accounts.
What you’ll do
- Oversee selected client social media account management
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlightens their audience and promotes brand-focused messaging
- Plan and schedule content across all selected client accounts
- Coordinate social media messaging in-line with the client and overall brand mission
- Analyses and stay on top of social media trends to ensure the client/brand remains at the forefront of the market.
- Report on all social media activity on a weekly basis
- Works with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messaging
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
- Manage a select number of GENFLOW clients and their day to day business activity including product launches, promotional shoots, location booking and any other ad hoc activity relating to the client/brand.
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience within social media management, brand management or digital marketing within the influencer industry
- A strong understanding of multiple Social channels including Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and Facebook will be essential for this role.
- An understanding of how the influencer industry has evolved with a passion to develop a career within it
- Knowledge of the fitness industry and digital/physical products at the forefront of this
- Knowledge of what products can be sold by an influencer and why
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Organised and confident with excellent communication skills
What you get
- A driven content team to work alongside
- Insight into what it takes to create content that gets results
- Free coffee
- Free breakfast on Wednesdays
- Monthly team socials