What’s the Job?
Genflow are looking for a QA and Operations Associate to work within our software product team to assist the smooth and agile delivery of products for clients. Working with the Product Manager you would be responsible for checking newly developed features and websites and ensuring they meet the product specifications. You will also assist with processing data to update client products as per client specifications.
What you’ll do
- The company regularly launches new websites and restocks existing online stores. You would be responsible for ensuring a smooth process for launch by developing and maintaining a QA checklist to be used for every launch.
- Performing ad-hoc checks across the product portfolio to ensure they are bug free.
- Defining acceptance criteria for features and performing tests to ensure developed features meet the initial specification.
- Assisting with copy writing and ensuing that content across the portfolio is grammatically sound.
- Editing data directly from the central admin system to update content within influencer websites and apps.
- Doing daily admin tasks that require uploading and editing content from excel and word documents.
- Liaising with the customer support team to assist raising and reporting bugs, ensuring these bugs are validated and escalated accordingly.
- Previous experience working in a highly fast paced environment.
- A keen and logical approach to testing – necessary to help identify edge user cases and test accordingly.
- An understanding of agile software development processes.
- A high degree of accountability – as the final sign off before products go live
- Beneficial would be strong excel skills to help with the process of data importing.
What you get
- A driven content team to work alongside
- Insight into what it takes to create content that gets results
- Free coffee
- Free breakfast on Wednesdays
- Monthly team socials